Our greatest need is cash for our mailing costs, and also to buy goods for the soldiers. We strive to keep our overhead costs to a bare minimum (no paid staff, utilize used boxes, etc.) and maximize the value of your donations. We are registered as a 501(c)(3) charity, so your qualifying gifts are tax deductible.
Some ways you can donate:
We can accept checks made payable to:
Airborne Angel Cadets of Texas
P.O. Box 116691
Carrollton, Texas 75011 USA.
2) CREDIT CARD DONATIONS VIA OUR STANDARD ONLINE FORM:
3) CREDIT CARD DONATIONS VIA OUR MOBILE WEBSITE:
Mobile website: m.airborneangelcadets.com
A simple mobile-friendly donation form is on our mobile website.
|Mobile website of Airborne Angel Cadets of Texas|
4) TEXT TO DONATE - SMS MOBILE GIVING
a) One time only initial registration
To enable (SMS mobile) text donations, you must first make a donation via our standard online form (see 2 above) and click the 'Enable Mobile Payment' box. This step is required one time only to register your mobile phone number and credit card or eCheck for text donations. You cannot enable text donations via our mobile website.
1) Go to our standard online donation page. Where you enter the $$$ amounts, put a check in the box 'Enable Mobile Payment', and enter your mobile phone number.
2) Complete the rest of the form and make a donation.
3) Click and Pledge will then send you a receipt and a text message asking you to OK future text donations. When you do this, you will receive instructions for future text donations.
b) Subsequent text donations
Text your donations to 1-716-464-0833 and use the format - airborne$xx.xx
Replace the x's with whatever amount you are donating. Minimum $5 donations.
For example, for $25 you would text - airborne$25
We thank you in advance for your support of our care package efforts.