How can you help our nonprofit send care packages to some of the most remote of the roughly 150,000 U.S. military troops serving overseas in 2024?

1) Donate Financially - Our greatest need is cash for our mailing costs. With no paid staff, we strive to maximize the use of donations. We are a 501(c)(3) charity, so your gifts are tax deductible. We accept checks to Airborne Angel Cadets of Texas, P.O. Box 116691, Carrollton, TX 75011. You can donate via credit card through our Click and Pledge account. Or you can Venmo us at NancyCarter@AirborneAngels.

2) Donate Goods - Our all-volunteer charity is based in the Dallas area, but receives product donations from across the USA for care packages for our Soldiers and Troops overseas. We kindly request that you contact us at before sending any care package goods.

Care Package banner

Care Package banner


PTA at Park Crest Elementary School in Garland, TX, Donate Candy to the Troops!

Thank you to the PTA at Park Crest Elementary School for collecting and donating Halloween candy for our troops overseas. The Airborne Angel Cadets of Texas were excited to receive the many boxes of candy. The treats will be included in our care packages for U.S. Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines deployed overseas.
Boxes of Halloween candy collected by the PTA at Park Crest Elementary School.  
PTA Mom, Jordan, and her daughter holding a few of the many bags that were donated.